But with time, it is skin loses its elasticity and tightness. Apart from the hypersensitivity of the skin, another issue that bothers most people is skin tightness. There are some treatments available in the market, but not effective.
This was when Morpheus8 came into the picture. Morpheus8 is an FDA-approved skin tightening treatment that helps revitalize the skin. Let us learn more about this treatment and how it can help your skin.
What Is Morpheus8 Micro-needling?
Morpheus8 micro-needling is a non-invasive technology for skin treatment. It helps maintain skin laxity and elastin control and restores the natural glow of the skin. As said, you don’t have to undergo a knife to get that perfect skin anymore. Morpheus8 microneedling targets wrinkled and exposed areas like the lower neck, face and jawlines. When you compare the before and after results of Morpheus8, you will be in shock.
Basically, Morpheus8 works in a similar way to micro-needling. However, it won’t just prick the skin but incorporates radiofrequency into it, which triggers collagen and elastin production at a deeper level.
This whole procedure won’t take more than one to two hours to complete. Morpheus8 aims to deliver uniform results for all skin types. The radiofrequency of Morpheus8 is something that differentiates it from other types of treatments in the market. Apart from skin tightening, this treatment can also be used to reduce acne scars, enlarged pores, stretch marks and wrinkles.
Some of the target areas for Morpheus8 micro-needling are:
- Wrinkles and fine lines on the face, decolletage and neck
- Acne scarring
- Stretch marks
- Loose and sagging skin of neck, face, jawline and body
Benefits of Micro-needling with Morpheus8
When compared to the contemporary skin tightening treatments in the market, Morpheus8 brings a lot of benefits to the table.
Stimulates Collagen Production
One of the primary benefits of Morpheus8 micro-needling is that it increases the production of collagen. It is a type of protein that helps keep skin looking youthful and healthy. As we age, it becomes common for collagen production to decrease, leading to wrinkles, sagging, and other signs of aging. Morpheus8 micro-needling can help boost collagen production, resulting in firmer, smoother skin.
Reduces Fine lines and Wrinkles
Morpheus8 micro-needling can be an effective treatment for reducing fine lines and wrinkles. The microneedles penetrate the skin, causing micro-injuries that trigger the body’s natural healing response. This leads to increased collagen production, which can help smooth out fine lines and wrinkles.
Improves Skin Texture and Tone
Morpheus8 micro-needling can also improve the texture and tone of the skin. By stimulating collagen production, it evens out skin tone and reduces scars and hyperpigmentation.
When compared to other skin resurfacing treatments, such as chemical peels or laser resurfacing, Morpheus8 micro-needling requires minimal downtime. Patients can usually return to their daily activities within a day or two after treatment.
Morpheus8 micro-needling can be used to treat a variety of skin problems, like wrinkles and fine lines, acne scars, hyperpigmentation, and uneven skin texture. It can be used on the neck, face, chest, and other areas of the body, making it a versatile treatment option for many patients.
Micro-needling Treatment Process At Forever30
At Forever30, we have a team of aestheticians who will guide you through the entire procedure. We always stay on trend and are aware of the latest cutting-edge technologies in the market to make sure that you get the best treatment. Here is our step-by-step guide to the Morpheus8 micro-needling process.
- Consultation: Your aesthetician will start by evaluating your skin and discussing your cosmetic goals to determine whether Morpheus8 micro-needling is the right treatment for you.
- Cleansing: Before the procedure, your skin will be cleansed and prepped with a topical numbing cream to minimize any discomfort.
- Treatment: During the treatment, the Morpheus8 device will be passed over your skin in a back-and-forth motion. The device consists of a series of very fine needles that penetrate the skin at varying depths, depending on your skin concerns. The needles create tiny microchannels in the skin, which increases the production of collagen and elastin, the two proteins responsible for skin elasticity and firmness. At the same time, radiofrequency energy is delivered into the skin to promote skin tightening and further stimulate collagen production.
- Post-treatment care: Once the treatment is complete, we will give you complimentary consultation to guide you on post treatment care to produce maximum result; such as skin care routine, products recommendations,, including avoiding sun exposure and recommending using sunscreen to protect the skin.
- Recovery: There is usually minimal downtime associated with Morpheus8 micro needling, but you may experience some redness, swelling, or mild bruising for a few days following the treatment. Most patients will be able to resume their regular activities within a day or two.
- Follow-up: Depending on your skin concerns and goals, you may need multiple (3-6 session) Morpheus8 micro needling sessions to achieve optimal results. Your provider will typically recommend a series of treatments spaced a few weeks apart for the best results.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Morpheus8 Micro-needling painful?
No, the procedure isn’t painful. However, most of the patients have said that they feel mild discomfort as they get a heat sensation which is similar to a sunburn. We will apply numbing cream to help decrease the sensation.
- How many Morpheus8 Micro-needling treatments do I need?
The number of Morpheus8 micro-needling treatments you may need depends on your skin concerns and goals. Typically, most patients require a series of three to six treatments spaced four to six weeks apart to achieve optimal results. However, some patients may require more or fewer treatments, depending on the severity of their skin concerns.
- What is the downtime after Morpheus8 Micro-needling?
The downtime after Morpheus8 micro-needling is generally minimal, with most patients able to return to their normal activities within a day or two after the procedure. However, there may be some mild redness, swelling, or bruising in the treated area, which can last for a few days. Some patients may also experience mild flaking or peeling of the skin in the treated area, which typically resolves within a week. Wearing an SPF is mandatory during this period.
- Are there any side effects of Morpheus8 Micro-needling?
Apart from some redness, flaking, and swelling, you won’t find any other side effects with Morpheus8 micro-needling.
- Is Morpheus8 micro-needling safe for all skin types?
Morpheus8 micro-needling is safe for most skin types, including those with darker skin tones, which can be more prone to hyperpigmentation and scarring with other types of skin rejuvenation treatments. This is because Morpheus8 uses a combination of micro-needling and radiofrequency energy, which is less likely to cause damage to the skin’s pigment-producing cells.
About Forever 30 MedSpa
Our mission is to give all of our clients a life at its full potential and feel like you are in your 30’s forever. To help achieve this, our services are centered around the improvement and maintenance of the physical aspects of beauty and health, including anti-aging treatments, enhancing your natural beauty, and improving your overall health. Because this is a lifetime pursuit, we aim to be your partner every step of the way.